Trew Plus Size Chariot Bib PRIMO
The more, the merrier.
Forget what the magazines show as the 'athletic body type'; anybody - and any body - has a world of explorations awaiting them in the backcountry. That's why, after months of rigorous development, prototyping, and fit testing, we're stoked to bring you our best-selling Chariot Bib in a wider range of extended sizes.
Same burly construction, top-quality materials, and innovative drop-seat design - now in plus sizing all the way up to 4X. Even the longest uptrack or the wettest of storm days can’t beat down these bad mamajamas.
PNW 3L Primo Fabric woven with 100% Recycled nylon
- 20,000mm Waterproof/Breathable
- Bluesign Certified
- Non-insulated shell bib
- Available in Short (30"), Regular (32.5") and Tall (35") inseam lengths.
- Transceiver pocket on right chest with 20mm d-ring
- All zippered pockets have 15mm d-rings
- Water-resistant construction
- Fully-seam taped with 3L tape
- Water-resistant zips on all exposed openings
- Drop-seat for easy nature calls
- Internal leg vents Jacquard elastic straps with silicon gripper
- Internal boot gaiters with booster strap accommodation
- SuperFabricⓇ cuffs and kick patches
- RECCO® reflector
- 37 oz. (size 2X)
The Chariot Bib PRIMO - Plus boasts a signature plus-specific ‘modern freeride fit’ which offers a relaxed style, room for layering underneath, and a figure-flattering silhouette.
- Bennett is 5'10", 250 lbs and wearing a 2X for a looser fit.
- Chest 48"
- Waist 44"
- Seat 45.5"
- Thigh 29"
- Inseam 33"
We highly recommend referencing our Size Guide (above the ADD TO CART button) and customer reviews, below, when choosing your size!